The following documentation is built to help you with installing our iOS SDK into your project.
Before we begin, please do make sure that
- Your application is built on iOS 8.0 or above. Since Applozic SDK as of now only supports Version 8.0 or higher
- You have Xcode 8.0 or later as your IDE to install and run Applozic SDK on iOS.
The Applozic SDK can be installed using the following method
In case you are already using Cocoapods, Jump to point 4 of the installation process mentioned below.
For rest of us, please follow the instructions below
- Open Terminal
- Navigate to the root directory of your Project
- Run command
- Again go to your Project's root directory, click on the "Podfile" to open.
Copy paste the following code anywhere in the file and Save
target 'MyTargetName' do use_frameworks! pod 'Applozic', '~> 5.9.1' end
- Once done, Run
pod updateto refresh the CocoaPods dependencies.
- Your installation is now complete.
As a reference, you can download our sample project here ---> ApplozicCocoaPodDemo
This has the pod already installed, feel free to compare it with your project to confirm the same.
In case you are using Swift language, we have all the information that you need here---> Applozic UI kit in Swift
This step is needed only when you are not using CocoaPods
Download the latest Applozic Chat framework here and add it to your project.
Framework folder has two frameworks.
- Universal framework: Complied for both simulator and real devices.
- Archive framework: Complied for real device only. When archiving your app, please use archive framework.
Add framework to your project:
i) Paste Applozic framework to root folder of your project.
ii) Go to Build Phase.
Expand Embedded frameworks and add the applozic framework.
iii) Make sure
Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries is
YES in the build settings of your project.